Byte Bonding Technologies (BBT) started in 2016 as a software development and data analysis company based in Jabalpur, India. We specialize in the health and wellness domain. We are the exclusive providers for health care software to market giants like Prova Research inc, Paradigm HW Fitness, Even Eye in north America. We create a variety of software for health IoT devices like Blood Pressure Monitoring, Heart Rate Monitoring, Oximeter, Smart fitness band, Smart weight scales, Smart skipping, Smart Boxing, gym equipment like elliptical, treadmill & cycles etc.
- We endeavor on highly proficient, timely delivered and cost-effective software development services.
- We are highly experienced in offering offshore software development and health data analysis.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Telecommunication (E&TC) 2001 from Govt. Engineering College (JEC) Jabalpur,2001 (Honors)
- Diploma in Advanced Computing (DAC) from ACTS Hyderabad 2001.
- 15 years of rich experience in all phases of software lifecycle viz. Business development, Technical designing, feasibility analysis, coding/development, testing, production support, and project management.
- 9 years of diverse experience in the International Market (USA, UK, Canada, France)
- Worked with prestigious international clients like Oracle Corporation, Yahoo, Cisco Systems, Marvell semiconductors, School specialty, Petro Plus, Maverick Solutions, Juniper Networks, U.S. Pharmacopeia, LinkedIn, Yahoo, McDonald's, School Specialty, MoneyGram International.
- Corporate Trainer at top USA organizations like NASA.gov, AICPA, Data Card, and JPL, etc.
- IIT MTech - Masters of Computer technologies from IIT Delhi in the year 2002.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Telecommunication (E&TC) 2001 from Govt. Engineering College (JEC) Jabalpur.
- 8 years of in-depth experience in all aspects of software development.
- 4 years of software consulting experience in the USA.
- Responsible for project development and management at Multinationals like DE Shaw Corp, Verint systems, ComTec Information Technologies, LTCG Inc. (Long term care group).
Since - 2016
Byte Bonding Technology was established in 2016 to provide development and maintenance to a new and rising IoT and Software industry.